Meredith Thatcher and her team worked hand-in-hand with the client representatives to gain an in-depth understanding of the quality and quantity of the space, and how best to use the space to maximize functionality. In the words of the client, the result was “beyond our wildest dreams”—all within strict government guidelines.
- Developed capturing requirements
- Developed the design concepts and layouts
- Implemented the strategic plan
- Prepared coded furniture drawings
- Coordinated numerous furniture suppliers
- Administered contracts
- Created move management drawings