Training for certification or knowledge sharing
Meredith Thatcher is an IFMA Fellow, IFMA certified trainer and certified Prosci Change Management professional who provides CFM, FMP and SFP credentials training. She also customizes training modules if clients have specific needs related to aligning the work, worker and workplace for the future.
Stay competitive in today’s economy
Meredith Thatcher is also an accomplished Certified Speaking Professional (CSP, Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) whose workshops and presentations have been sought by organizations across North America and overseas. Because her knowledge extends beyond the core services of Thatcher Workplace Consulting, Meredith has been invited to present a wide range of business, personal development and special interest topics.
Recent presentation topics include:
- High Heels & Hard Hats: Women in FM
- Change Management: Adopting and Adapting
- future.2020: Work, Worker, Workplace of the Future – Are You Ready?
- Risk and Resilience: Strategic Thinking in Your World
- Change, Chaos, Contrasts and Compromise: Workplace of the Future
- Ignite Your Innovation
- Customer Service: Aim Ever Higher
- Shades of Green: Getting to Boardroom Buy-in
- Passing the Torch: Corporate Succession Planning
Look at work in a whole new way
As a creative and insightful thinker, Meredith can make unexpected connections between seemingly disparate events, trends and ideas to reveal emerging patterns. Her invigorating and captivating speaking style makes her presentations as entertaining as they are informative.
How to book Meredith Thatcher
Meredith would be pleased to adapt a presentation for your employees or audience. Just give her a sense of what their particular interests and learning goals might be. Contact Meredith for a truly inspiring engagement at your next AGM, conference, client appreciation event or lunch & learn.